20 October 2012

Windows keyboard shortcuts

I don't know about you... But, I like knowing shortcuts so I can do things faster and more efficient. I only know Windows shortcuts... :) But, here's a link to a page of windows, mac and multiple different OS's shortcuts:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_keyboard_shortcuts

I'm just doing some basic shortcuts... Nothing fancy-smancy... :)

First off, Desktop shortcuts:

Alt + Tab = Switch between open windows/programs

Alt + Shift + Tab = Same as above just opposite direction

Alt + F4 = Close window

Secondly, Browser and some Software shortcuts:

Ctrl + F = Find/Search

Ctrl + T = New tab

Ctrl + W = Close tab

Ctrl + Enter = Adds the www. .com... So, you type in "blogger" then press Ctrl + Enter and it should go to "www.blogger.com" . Sometime's, not very often, Google chrome will go straight to Google instead of the site... But, that does not happen very often... :)

Ctrl + Tab = Go to next tab

Ctrl + Shift + tab = Go to previous tab

F11 = Fullscreen

These shortcuts are used in every single thing that I have used on my computer and online:


Ctrl + X = Cut

Ctrl + C = Copy

Ctrl + V = Paste

Ctrl + P = Print


And just so you know... Space bar = Play/Pause in most music programs on your computer and online :P

Sources: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment